Saturday, February 28, 2009

Haix...

Haix~ is all i can say for this week...
its difficult to be a student,lol xD
Wat else could i say?
We have to cope with studies, CCAs, our own activities...
Practially everthing though
Do we have a choice? NOPE~
I realllllyyyyyyy nid a holiday.
Even the coming march holiday isnt a holiday 4 me.
The whole week is CCA! haix...
Just bearing with the truth, man!
Looking forward to the June holidays, hope nothing stop in my way...
Anyway, i had fun with my photoshop x)
i designed a few stuff,
below is one of them,


________________
I think blue background suit it better.
________________didnt have time to edit it yet...
________________I love the pic with the 'electric' guitar.
________________its a classical guitar being electricuted=electric guitar.
________________hahaha xDDD




Quote of the week,
Nobody can forsee the future ahead,
however, can create the future that we want to see.


Little Miss Sunshine Trailer

This movie is very meaningful,
my teacher showed it to us, we laughed alot XDD

No comments: