Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Term ahead

Haix,
Holiday over le!
New Term ahead!
One week holiday=No holiday
y? cauz hv ALOT of homework & activities.
Even busier then school days! haha x)
Anyway,jus hv to be happy abt it,dun live a miserable life x)
Yesterday,RC compt very bad la, loose le.(plane cant fly)
However, it is a great experience la, so i quite happy =)
Gider compt we got 15th place, gd rite? xD
Back to school liao, hope i live a happy school life ba.
LOL =D
Oya, Changed my mickey mouse character to lelouch
(cauz the mickey pic rotting le,no choice de xDD)
I lik Lelouch, his personality similar to my inner self.
(so u seldom c me lik him everytime, only once in a blue moon)
but its nt a good thing if u c me lik him,u will hate me x)
ok tats all for the week! JA~

Quote of the week,
The difference between school and life?
In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test.
In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
[i found this very interesting,so i post it here]



Detroit Metal City trailer

[Cant believe tat is L!]

No comments: