Friday, April 17, 2009

A week in April

Hana Yori Dango Pictures, Images and Photos
Japanese ver.of boys over flowers, Hana Yori Dango

Living in a week in April! xDD
Yesterday was the schools annual sports day...
My house ALTIUS got CHAMP, Finally!!
lol X) Thks to all the runners
I didnt run la, long story...
Anyway the events were exciting!
There was on event tat shocked me,
the competitors had to run two rounds around the stadium!
If me, I dead alrdy, u can say hi to me in heaven xDDD
Really impressed by all the runners who ran for their respective houses
I cant run well la, easily get breatheless(i'm only gd with ball games)
During the events saw ppl buy Magi noodles, PRO SIA!
Come sports day eat magi watch ppl run xDD
After sports day went IMM with XinYi n Cherylin...
Haix damn tired la,
Have lots to do, lots to study on, Test coming on and off!
Really nid a break la, 2moro still hv to go sch for sup.
I NID TO BREATHE MAN!!! haix!
Tats all folks! JA~!

Here is a very meaningful song
(esp...I WANT THAT GUITAR!! damn nice)
Miley Cyrus - The Climb


Photos x)

____________________(Early Morning abt 7am++)


____________________(Late Morning abt 9am++)


____________________(Abt 11am-12pm)


___________________Where is Fahrenheit? Only ME?! lol xDDD

Quote of the week,
For things to change, I must change first! xD
Waking up from the dream of fantasy,
to a world of reality...

No comments: