Friday, May 1, 2009

busy day not labour day

Today labour day,
but for me, its a busy day!!
haix looking at IMM carpark, so many cars!
rooftop also full!(random me)
me, stay at home, chionging hw(slack abit)
this week, tired-ness(dun bother to look this up in dic)
yesterday, english n math paper 1 was okay.
not too difficult,not too easy la.
it is do-a-ble! lol xDD
nxt week is SS n Hist paper
hope my brain hard disc can store the info.
oya,last week guitar class was full right,
guess wat this week was lesser,by triple!.
3 ppl only haha xDD
Haix, my question now is,
why teachers give so much work when exams are near?=(
Its hard to do homework and to find time to revise...
maybe my saying is wrong but, trying to cope here...
anyway, got to go chiong my homework liao!
Later nvr do, DIE!
Ja~!

Quote to share,
"I wish I could stand on a busy corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me all their wasted hours." ~Bernard Berenson

how i wish i could do tat too...
haix...

____
______look like me....

No comments: