Friday, June 5, 2009

Holiday had started

The June holidays had started!
I'm trying to complete ALL my holiday hw this wk
i nt siao or wat,jus this is my only FREE week
the other weeks hv other activities haix
i can believe 1/4 of the holiday hv passed
anyway, this week went kbox for my 1st time with yx n lynn
veryy FUN la! we acted very noob(cauz 1st time ma)
when we singing ar, the nxt door the ppl singing sux la
really! we all can tahan!
cant sing ok, but dun sing so loud la!
lol XD after singin for abt 2-3hr, we didnt want to leave
when we left, those two after singin their last song,
they kept annoying me by singin it over n over again!
haha xD finally went to my fav place, the arcade
got my hands on the basketball machine!
challenged with lynn, I won(of course)xDD
but 3 balls stuck in the net xP
ppl looked at us lik nvr c ppl before la XD
then we went bck liao!
I WANA GO ARCADE again!!
Trying to enjoy the rest of my holiday!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! JA~!





















the mic of the day haha xD
the bckground is our leftover food





















familiar? lol was singin bu hui ai by frh
Wuchun!





















Jiro!


didnt want to post the other photos lol xD privacy ma
didnt ask permission frm my friend XD (later sue me xD)

CHECK THIS OUT!
SuJu-Love you more

love this song! written by sungmin and ryeowook
& i love my idols more XDD

Quote to share,
keep your heart free from hate,
your mind from worry,
this way, u'll live life happier ^^

No comments: