Saturday, May 1, 2010

May'10 is here

Back to blog X)
Pretty busy with sch work,
goin bogus with sch work,
and i nvr liked sch work.
XDD I mean, who lik it man!
This week, pretty interesting hearing this remark everywhere.
"Huh?! Monday no sch meh? why?"
yea, i also asked tat b4.
Little ppl knew that Monday is a replacement holiday 4 some schs.
But I'm glad to stay home longer(it'll seem short cauz...)
Yea, it seem 'long' cauz a bunch of papers were given,
a bunch not equal to 2-4, but 8-10
*sigh* I FEEL LIKE A DUMPSTER!!
Hvin a big headache on revising and homeworking!
Now, weekends are just another homeworking day...
Weekdays,hmf*smirk* there are tests and tests and tests and...
yea, can't take it no more! but do i have a choice? (ya think?!)
so gona bear through the pain and agony (jus one yr...jus one yr)
ok, enough of my crap complaints,
well, I' so gona watch 'Personal Taste' after my mid-yr.
Its a Comedy-Romance korean drama. so gona catch it!!~
Below are the drama's OSTs.

Check this out!
Younha-Can't believe it


4minute- Making Love


Quote to share:
If you are going through hell, keep going.
~ Winston Churchill

No comments: