Monday, June 7, 2010

SuJu in singapore' 10

So gona blog abt this week!
Well, had to go bck to sch for two whole weeks!(sian~)
so endured an extra week of sch, one more week to go!
Oya, hate the week yet love it so much, why?
Cauz, Super Junior is in town!!
Although I couldn't get to see them live,
I am glad they finally visited this little red dot.
I have been waiting for them for 3 year and this is the fourth year.
They finally gona have SUPER SHOW 3 in SINGAPORE NXT YEAR!
After hearing this news, I was going bongus!(my friend thought i was crazy)
My dream is finally coming true! xDDD
So, this week, finally went to swim @ NUS!
Had a deeelllliiicciouusss dinner with my family.
Yup! Got bloated and went home to spent the rest for my sunday!
& this morning it rained! Peeerrfffeectt weather!
Was very alert at sch till noon...the rained stop.
Well, its a good start eh? Hope it will rain every day x)
Even though its tiring and stress tat i cant stand it no more,
i will endure my way through!
This song cheered me up alot!
CHECK IT OUT!


SUJU FIGHTING!!~ I ALSO WILL FIGHTING!~ XDDD

No comments: