Saturday, March 19, 2011

Work DONE ^^

Its a long time since I blogged.
Yea was busy working as a waitress @ IMM.
and now, DONE with WORK ^^
No more working time to slack~
So far I've been working 3 jobs over this holiday
One is as a promoter @ taka, then a volunteer @SIS
and lastly, a waitress @ IMM.
Obviously, i love the job at SIS for SS3, best.
Although its only $100 one week, we get free meals
and the BEST thing of all to get to meet alot of ELFs ^^
Got to experience wat SIS back-rooms were like!
Working as a waitress and promoter are tedious~
Super tiring~ Not gona do such job in the future X)
Oh,and during my spare time over this holiday,
I goto do wat I adore, drawing & music~
Made a video of my fav KPOP idols, (check out below v)
& drew a portrait of Donghae~
gona continue to draw the other members of SJ soon...
& goto hang out with my pals!
Yea, today we went to botanic gardens to have a picnic~
and now, I hving gravings to go to the arcade to PLAY
Or even KBOX!!!
Left with a few weeks till sch starts, so hope I could accomplish them.
So, tats all for this week,
JA~ ANNYEONG~

CHECK THIS OUT!
MY 1st FAN MADE VIDEO~~

No comments: