Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Middle of Holiday

So, Im in the middle of enjoying my holiday~
so fast reach middle liao, hais still got only a few more weeks left =S
I WAN AN EVERLASTING HOLIDAY!! xD
im such a lazy ass...
this holiday been going out, slackin and doing some hobby stuff
can check my fb or deviantart la...
qiqi5sno.deviantart.com
anyway now starting to feel abit sian,
do noe wat to do liao,
though ive been catching up a few dramas and variety shows, kinda sian liao
go fb also seldom hv ppl that i can disturb one...
hais wat to do now? xS
I've been feeling like drawing and painting a portrait with wacom
but whose face to draw? I had enough of drawing donghae's face liao
dun feel lik drawing korean stars faces...or should I ?
anyway this is jus a freakin random post la.
Dun mind me xDD
__________________________________________________________________________________

Shall continue postin tonight...
Idk where to express my thoughts so decided to come here
well, lately there's alot goin on in my mind...
lots of events/gathering comin soon, want to spent time with myself too
a few events clashin, sudden events poppin up.
feelin confused, worried and tired now... haiss
there are things I wana complete this holiday but the laziness keeps me to the dark side
Like tonight, hvn no mood, feelin too tired to do much things
been sneezin lately too
maybe I'm comin down with a flu tats y..
idk..
shall seek my only medicine to hype me up- MUSIC...
hm...wat shall I listen tonight?
oh and its time for injectin my doggie,
Nites and Anyeong~!

CHECK THIS OUT!

recap some old songs and end off with some new release~

Like the rhythm in this song~


Love Disease long time no hear, cauz its in one of the repackage album i didnt buy =X


Sad song, interesting story~


Like the dance moves alot~ NINJA!

No comments: