Sunday, August 5, 2012

1st week of Aug

Bloggin on the 1st week of Aug~
Haven't been bloggin since...
Yea life still have to move on,
Well, lately schlin as usual, however, I also went out abit =)
One week ago, went out with sec sch buds to eat and chat
was a great friday to catch up with friends and stuff.
Then on sat went out for dinner with Alisa, yea of course gotta catch up on stuff too!
Oh yea and yest went to get papers frm Antalis.
Had to postpone class cauz the schedule with Antalis wasn't tat negotiable.
Felt pretty sry for my lecturer cauz I feel lik we neglecting his class...
Well. reached there and realised they went for lunch will be bck only 45 mins later
so a few of us went to grab lunch instead.
Didnt know the place there well so decided to take a random bus down and stop whenever we see an eatery.
Was fun cauz its been a while since something interesting happen.
There was limited food eatery there so had no choice but to eat Ba Ku Teh,
was exceptable la =)
Then realise there was no way back!!! Only a one way road -_-
ok so we didnt knew tat...
Had to walk back then...like 3 bus stops?
Then it started drizzlin...and then RAINING =X
Yea things got pretty worst, but I kinda enjoyed it.
I mean where can u get to have a chance lik tat? boarding a random bus frm no where, then walk back in the rain with ur friends? xD
Was a pretty interesting day. Yea and we got our papers of cauz! BIG ROLLS OF A1...
now worryin about my packaging,
I bet everyone is... cauz its our first time doing it...
hopes everything goes fine xD

Btw SJ REPACKAGED ALBUM IS OUT!!!
Planning to get this album cauz I alrdy like a few songs xDD

Check them out yea?
Really makes my day x)
Written and Compose by HAE!!!! SUPA NICE =)  
And then by Teukie and Hae
 

No comments: