Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In Time

























Alright, its 2013.
gona blog today cauz I'm bored here.
The start of 2013, 
hais such a mess! >.<
havent confirm my ITP yet, nid to find a home for Tango!
sighs, y so difficult
I nid some luck please...
So yesterday, watched the movie 'In Time' on Fox.
It is very interesting and it kinda got me thinking.
Its a movie about the future when Time is really money.
Everyone has this amount of time and you have to buy things with time.
so whenever you buy things, you get lesser time to live.
Although its just a fictional movie, it kinda got me thinking.
What if its real, what if Time really becomes money.
Will things still be the same?
Will we live as what we are today?
I guess there will be more crimes? 
People will spend time more wisely since its always dropping, 
reminding you how much time you have left... :S
Idk its quite a nice movie to watch so u may want to catch it if you havent.
Alright, tats all for now.
JA~ Anyeong!~


No comments: