Sunday, September 7, 2014

STGCC 2014

Back to blog~
Well, today is suppose to be Mid Autumn festival, i guess? cause I heard lion dance downstairs and kids carrying their lil lanterns around with their parents.
I haven't been celebrating such festival for years now so oh well, its not somewhat special to me.
The only fun part is where you get to play with fire. :P
yea an excuse to play with fire hehe. just being careful not to burn things down...
Anyway, went to check out the STGCC (toy convention) yesterday.
damn, the moment I step in, i became broke.
why? cause the entrance fee was hella expensive >.<
but oh well, its once in a few years that I would go to an STGCC.
Thought it would be quite packed but since we went at 6, it wasn't that crowded xP
saw alot of star troopers around and even spotted darth vader.
but was too timid to take a photo with them.
There were hell lot of figurines around. ahhh~~ couldn't buy them so I too alots of photos.
Check them out below!

Doodles by the various artist on site

Mega Optimus Prime :D

Chibi style~ Mini Optimus Prime

AVENGERS~!! HOT TOYS!

IRONMAN HOT TOYS!

Series of Ironman...damn Tony Spark always in the spotlight

You know who this is, no need for mentions...BUT LOL that photobomb there.

Hawkeye~

XMEN SERIES~

Wolverine~ Just heard marvels might really kill this character (in its comics) ;(

This kinda remind me of myself...kekekek

Kawaii~

Some artsketches that totally get my hands itchin'

Oh speaking about conventions...
went down to the IT fair with my dad a week ago to check out whats good.
The funny thing was, me being me, like a lil girl, all the promoters kinda like 'ignored' my presence.
and all swarm to my dad (walking behind me) with brochures, catalogs and what not.
so I was kinda walking down the aisle like a king. kekeke
and the funny thing was, there was this guy giving out lollipops (somewhat a way to promote their electronic brand).
As I was walking as usual and randomly came eye contact with this lollipop guy...
and I obviously, continued to walk on...
he seemed to want to offer me a lollipop... but...
"hello sir, would you want a lollipop?" to my dad behind. DAMN LOL~

Thats all the interesting stuff for the week. school is starting in 2 weeks and orientation in a week time. Will probably be back to update my nonsense when there a interesting stuff to share.
So thats all for this blog, yo.
Ja~ Annyeong ^^

Ps. why does it smell like someone is cookin wanton noodles....#dognose

MUSIC SECTION


No comments: