Saturday, March 5, 2016

2016 and I'm back

Hello 2016,
I'm back to write as alot of things have been on my mind lately.
Well, school and everything wasnt going well these days.
Just practically lost myself. I just feel that school aint a decent place to encourage me to learn, just lost the motivation to improve...
Its not like I dont want to, its like there is no direction, no system to follow, making me very lost
& I am just trying my best to do things but its doesnt seem to get any results but just mere remarks not encouragement.
So many things on my mind like where did things go wrong, but there aint no answer to any of those. My mind filled with WHYs, but no logical explanation for any of those...
Just a trial an error, like picking numbers and waiting for the lottery to strike.
Use to have that shield that shinning armor, that undying confidence, guts but I just dont seem to find myself these days.
I feel like a wounded puppy, scared, afraid, lost.
But I know this feeling will go,
I will feel better one day.
Just that it takes time... time to heal this wound and build a better armor.
Sorry for the emo post again, but well, just need to get things off my mind.

This song just sums up how I feel.

No comments: