Saturday, July 5, 2008

This weeeek

This week go bck to sch liao...
Sadded! Cher change my sit la! TO THE CORNER LEHX!
The corner is so hot! cant see the whiteboard clearly due to reflection!
For me, I sit at corner so warm n humid, i will daydream or sleep easily lehx!
Sad lor!
Even sad de, one of my fav Superband(Yi Xuan Feng), is out! x(
I like the band cauz i c the audition, they performed well...
So sadd they out liao T.T
________________Photobucket
These are the superband i like...
__PhotobucketPhotobucket __Photobucket_ Photobucket
Yesterday, wa! fun! we celebrated Youth day!
We goto dunk teachers n students!!! lol xD
It was the only time to get revenge on teachers! hahaha xD
Monday HOLIDAY again hehehe....
Wish all my friends: HAVE A GREAT LONG WEEKEND!!!

____
glitter-graphics.com

No comments: