Friday, July 11, 2008

Woots! HYSS Sports Extravaganza!

2day Hyss Sports Extravaganza!
It was held at Jurong Lake Park.
Where is it??!!!
My parents fetch me to this sign that says : Jurong Lake Park.
However, it is a place where sells flowers? Also, no Hyssians there...
so we walk walk walk to chinese garden and japanese garden.
No Where! Lost liao lor....
Then, we saw this sign: Jurong Lake Park Carpark
I say: aiya, walk inside la anyway late liao.
So lucky, we walked inside and FINALLY reached there.
Today, i goto Inline skate for the sec 2s.
Ya...it was kinda fun!
I got the 17th place! MY BIRTHDAY NUMBER!!!
LUCKY sia! Go buy ToTo with it liao!
This was my first time getin a medal in secondary sch...
I was satisfied! It was probably a reward for walkin a long distance to find JLP!
This is a video for inline skating! VERY COOL!
some of my instructor is also inside haha xD



No comments: