Friday, August 22, 2008

My Schedule for the HZ trip

ok! as i said, im gona tell u abt my HZ trip!
ya...jus nxt friday only!
Can't wait till its arrival!
To start of with, i'll tell u my partner.
It's Kwang Hui. She is also my roomate.
My flight to Shanghai is SQ816!
o.O SINGAPORE AIRLINE!! Woots!
Will be staying in New Yangtze Hotel...
Hangzhou Enjoyor Hotel! lol(the name)xD
& New Yangtze Hotel!
On the 30th aug & 5th sept will be in Shanghai.
The rest of the days, 31st aug to 4th will be in Hangzhou.
ya...sry to say, nxt week, i cant blog...
will be on the plane alrdy.
We will be posting our trip on http://huayi-exchange.blogspot.com
So...DUN MISS ME!!! xP
I will tell u guyz abt my trip when i come bck!
Oya! Now watching this anime - VAMPIRE KNIGHT!
PLS VOTE WHICH IS THE MOST PRETTY or HANDSOME :

________A_________________B_____________________C________
or or

Ya...Thats all for today!
Ja~!
____________
glitter-graphics.com

No comments: