Friday, August 8, 2008

National day celebration!

Photobucket

Today,is the eve of national day!
Also, the start of the olympics 2008!
2day in sch, there was performance and talentime finals!
It was fun watchin the performance!
n...
2moro is NATIONAL DAY!!! WOOTS~!
not only it's singapore birthday, there r ppl whose b'day falls on 9th august!
ya wana wish them a...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Cant wait for the events comin up this few days!
Oya! Some ppl say i NVR update my blog!
But i do! I only update once a week on fri or sat!
y? I hv 3 blogs! do u expect me to update them everyday?
This is my personal blog so i will summarise my week or any interesting events!
Thats all i gona say for this week!
Ja~!

This year ndp song! SHINE FOR SINGAPORE by Hady Mirza

*more songs on http://qqloves.blogspot.com*

No comments: