Saturday, August 8, 2009

Aijisen


This week, was kinda normal sch days.
Only yesterday, went out
with Ao family to Aijisen(did i spell it right?)
anyway, we ate till we were bloated!
guess how much we spent?(ur jaws will drop)
$105++!
but 6 ppl so can divide la.
this are wat we ate. Guess which is mine?(hint: Angle taken)
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Have you guessed? mine is No....4! xD

DESERT!!

Mine is the one in black, DEEELLIILIOUSSS!!!
We then went to Daiso, spent half an hour there...
then went to comics n i bought my suju mini poster!
pic was kinda fake....
went to mini toons, I didnt buy anything.
Went to Aries, Otah bought a purple necklace,
me? nthin, the things there i dun lik...
went home after dat, very tired...
Oya tomoro is NATIONAL DAY! Will be out with my family.
Probably spraying my hair red XD
So, Thats all for this week! Will be blogging soon.



Quote to share:
Dream like u Live forever,
Live like u die today!

No comments: