Saturday, August 15, 2009

this week also nthing much...
jus my typical sch life... nt much though,
busy with sch work, prjs.
Last week national day, went to sentosa at first,
but it was kinda expensive. So we went to the Zoo!
So long nvr go Zoo liao, but it was kinda small.
Zoo hv new shows and new boat ride, so it was enjoyable.
Went home to eat hot pot & it is OMG! DEEELLlIOUSSS!
hv my fav beef, love it half cooked!
Also, I hv been watching "fated to love you"
quite nice. I cant watch TV so watch on the net lor.
Oya, smtown summer 2009 is very nice!
Summer is the boys frm sm entertainment.
Winter is the girls turn.
For more info abt the album go to my music blog.
http://qqloves.blogspot.com ty!

Quote to share:
Life jus goes on too fast.
U'll nvr know, its a new month again!

No comments: