Saturday, October 10, 2009

Exams? ha half way more!

Exams over?
ya' think? half way more!!
Still worrying abt art(not utt ok?) haha
ya the heavy papers are gone.
Leaving with only A math, E math and Combined Science.
The maths are ok with me, jus hv to drill more on the Phy+Chem.
Wish me luck people XDD
Mon-Amath ^^
Tues-Phy+Chem =I
Wed- Emath ^^
....Fri-Art(+I hvnt started on drawing!)=S
ok probably nt gona sleep on thurs.=_=zzZZ
lol xD ok enough abt exams n sch.(its a boring topic)
Ya, after exams gona play my heart out!(ARCADE! WAHAHA)
+ celebrate my birthday! XD
anyway,MOMO LOVE IS COMING!
Wahah cant wait to catch on youtube on 19/10/09
n on Channel 24/10/09!
So tats all for this week!
Good luck for the remaining papers!x)
Fighting(^^)@

Added this on my mixpod:
Check this out! Jesse Mccartney!


Quote to share:

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
So y not start a day with a smile?
It will brighten up ur day ^^

No comments: