Saturday, October 3, 2009

OCT here I come!

I'm BACK! to post...
Here to welcome my fav month of the year!
OCTOBER!
y? cauz hv my birthday inside ma! ^^
anyway, didnt blog last week cauz I was kinda busy.
Now also very busy ah but still blog XD
Cher's all bombarded us with pass yr papers T.T
On whole stack!
Can kill all the fly n mosquitoes alrdy!SMACK!
Cauz Exams nxt week ma
then all come giv papers to do!(very the last min one)
Very worried abt my art again! Haix!
Scared later like last time last min do until midnite.
Not me only hor, the whole art class also!
lol xD so must start early but...
still worried la,scared revise the sub no time for art.
Hope everything goes well XD
Just Wish Everyone Good Luck for the EOY ^^

Just to side track...
Cant w8 for the nxt month too!


Quote to share:
"Studying" you take out the "S-t-u",
It gives you "dying"
XDDD got this frm somewhere...

No comments: