Sunday, January 31, 2010

CNY coming...

so, chinese new year'10 is comin...
yea, ordered some clothes from taiwan online.
well, this week,some of my chers werent in sch,
so pretty boring.
yea so, recently got stuck up with the novel: Vampire Diaries.
Wish to watch the show online but many said com out of region =.=
I WANA WATCH!!
anyone knows where, pls tell me T.T
Kpop bands are comin to SG lately,
had FT island and SHINEE on friday.
FT island were at IMM (heard the screams frm my hs)
SHINEE were at LOT1 on sat(didnt get to c them)
heard the popularity was overwhelming.
but still, i wish for one and only thing, is tat,
to get to c Super Junior LIVE! xD
yup! so duno wat to type any longer...
so gona end this post. An-yong~

Quote to share:

glitter-graphics.com

Check This out!

I reallly wana watch this. (anyone hv a clue where to watch it?)

No comments: