Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tiring week


glitter-graphics.com
So, back to the normal days of studyin, schin.
Well dun lik the fact of it, but still, wat choice do i hv?!
Sch, aint hvin any things to anticipate for =.=
So, this week, wat do i hv?
Recieved my O result for express chinese. B3(as i expected)
So I decide to drop higher chinese(no big deal la)
y? cause i wana improve my chinese and get a better grade.
Won't wana c a B3 in my L1B4.
+ of course, there are other reasons la x)
Had CCA open hs!
Helped out at Art Club,
took ppl to visit the art room, and intro them with some 'facts'
looked down frm the second floor to see all the other cca.
yea, others were literally dragging the sec'1 to their booth.
poor sec'1s.(only art club didnt use violence XP)
Had pretty improvement frm the last yrs intake.
yea, so pretty satisfied.
And now, a pile of homework are waiting for me to finish.
Man, wat are weekends for?! Homework?! (giv me a break!)
Here, bck to the question, do i hv a choice? NO.
yea, so gona stop crapin and head for them. JA~

Quote to share:
The higher the expectation,
the bigger disappointment one get.

Check this out!

No comments: