Saturday, July 3, 2010

Youth Day'10

So the holidays are over!
They didnt seem to start anyway...
So this week had norm lessons in sch.
Had youth day celebration on friday.
The sec 4s had lessons frm 8 to 10 am
Morning had a shocking news that Bio changed to Chinese.
Some of the guys were cheering.
Why? cauz they either had tested for chinese oral and they can slack
or they dun wana here Mr Lim's voice
lol! -.- I brought THICK bio text book for nothing!!
ok then @ 10 went to 4e5 to eat sushi with the ao family.
yea, secretly cauz no one was in class tat time XDD
The sushi was made by them in a hurry but turned up not bad.
Then went to the carnival at the canteen.
Manage to dedicate a song to my classmates and teachers.
Finally, its DUNKIN' Day! XDD
Spent all my leftover tickets there.
Mr Lee and Mr Lim got DUNKED! wahahaha
A few of my classmates were there
They were either slacking somewhere or dota-ing -.-
Well, its the last Youth Day I spent as a student...
It was fun, didnt felt bored at all!! x)
A week passed, managed to cut down my com time =)
Felt great accomplishment although I didnt do much!
Probably be posting alternate weeks. If I have time will post more x)
ohya Twilight Saga Eclipse is out!(gona catch it soon!)
So thats all for this week!
Btw,The STARs of the month:
leeteuk, heechul Pictures, Images and Photos
Wish them HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Check this out!

It made my day! ^^

Quote to Share:
We are NO OTHER without IDOLS
IDOLS are NO OTHER without FANS!

No comments: