Saturday, July 31, 2010

An ok week

So this week was pretty unlucky,
but fine in a way X)
Managed to pull through school this week,
Had sports extravaganza on friday,
woke up and went to meet friends at lakeside early morning,
and when we reached there, there was a slight drizzle.

Dark clouds gathered above,
Then a downpour came,
Resulted to this,

so had to wait for more than an hour or so in the tent,
STANDING, shoes sogged in muddy soil.
Then they announced that it was cancelled -.-
I thought it was a waste of time, I rather have activities going on
Went home, half of my body wet,

A heavy downpour outside, a snapshot from inside the bus.
That night, I dreamt of suju and donghae oppa,
one of the best drama ever.
Got so close with the suju oppas
I was so real...but would never be. :(
haha anyway, gona spend my weekend studying and resting.
Anyonng~

No comments: