Sunday, January 8, 2012

1st week of 2012

Shall blog about my first week of 2012...
obviously, the 1st week of jan is always spent in sch(except last year's),
Well, the new year? I dun really feel that yet...just the changed in dates though
Sch is as normal though open house for polys are ongoing,
haha me and my friends often go down to look wats going on at the open house,
yea, knowing wats free, wat they sellin, wat ppl are doin'
It seems like we are freakin free but not really though xD
jus came out of class during breaks to smell wats new in the house hehe x)
So some of my classmates manage to redeemed their free goodie bags...
but na, I didnt get any free stuff from the event =)
Its not I really dun wan but its tat I cant get them =S
cauz I dun have my sec sch card anymore
(regretted redeeming it for the leftover money in the card)
Oh ya! One incident occur to me this week.
Shall share the joke of being a blurqiyin.
So on thurs, sch was suppose to start at 10am.
However, being me, I thought lesson start at 9am.
I reached sch at 8:40 and went over to the next studio to slack as there is a class ongoing at the studio i was suppose to be.
at abt 8:50, non of my classmates were here. (usually we all gather there before class start)
so I start to think, maybe class cancelled or postponed cauz there was a change of class on wed.
then at 9am, I then realised, class actually start at 10!!!
Nowander no one was here!!!
So I took out my lappie and watch some variety show
and my classmate came strollin in lookin at me laughin to my computer screen -.-
so thats probably jus all this week,
wander wats up ahead for me.
Ja~ Anyeong! ^^

Check this out!
Was watching Running man and came across this nice song!

No comments: