Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011

so, counting down tonight at home
cauz i cant stay out to late outside =S
yup, watchin MBC gayo daegu rite now but its super lag!!
arg!! cant even finish watchin a proper song! so irritating...
so went to dawn house to play this afternoon. was fun!!
miss my sec sch buddies alot! ok since this is my last post of 2011, I shall make some new year resolution.
in 2011, I've embarked on my journey in poly.
With all the new stuff to learn/do, new friends to make and new things to experience,
I shall say, 2011 was an overall smooth year for me =)
I even manage to learn some basic kpop dance which just ended last week.
Would probably missing 2011 but, life still gota move on yea? x)
so wat shall I do for 2012?
hm...I would wana continue to learn dance but probably more interested in La hip hop?
I wish to learn the electric guitar too...
if only, i was allowed to and have the money and time...
I hope 2012 would be as smooth as 2011 or even smoother...
oh oh, and most importantly, it has to be as happy&healthy as the year before. xD
tats probably all I want for 2012 =)
Ja~ See ya in 2012 then!

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

_

No comments: