Monday, April 23, 2012

Back @ Sch...

Yup! shall keep this a short post...
so back at sch alrdy!
its great bck in sch seeing my classmates again,
and it also means i would be seeing my assignments again!
more project briefs!!
alot of briefs were launched, however, im still at point zero =(
probably still rusty, engine hard to start...
and feeling confused n kinda lost at the same time
this lead me to be kinda worried abt reaching the datelines.
I NEED TO WAKE UP!! RAWR!!!
Anyway, this yr alot of new stuff would be introduced,
so I feel like a noob, not really confident in doing it well
but who knows?
maybe it might turn out fine...
shall try to absorb alot of stuff and at the same time manage my time for the projects
I NEED TO WAKE THIS SOUL OF MIND UP!!
I seriously need some motivation and inspiration.
haix...feelin empty rn... shall turn to the music then...

CHECK THIS OUT~!



No comments: