Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sch Reopen~

Aw man...the school holidays have ended...
means 2mr have to wake up earlier to get ready for sch
I would miss my gaming, miss my bed, miss my comfy home, miss hanging out with my buds,
miss.... alright, alright,
think u got it, I'm gona miss alot of stuff
but life still gota move on yea?
nvr know wats install for me ahead x)
Overall this holiday was quite a good one,
manage to do alot of stuff, keep going out though,
had alot of events to attend which causing me to be 100% lazy mode these days
Hope I will start my engines running when Im back to sch,
no more lazin around...(maybe a little hehe xD)
Shall keep this post short and goin to bed soon.
Hope I would have a smooth acad year ahead~!! and hope to keep my blog updated as well!
JA~ ANYEONG~!

Check this out!
Freakin like this few songs =)








Quote to share:
Sometimes, music says it all.

No comments: