Monday, August 9, 2010

45th national day

so today is national day!!
45th liao x)
Singapore Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
just finish watching the national day parade
today was pretty tiring ;O
cauz went to various museum today with my family
then went to vivo for lunch
slept super soundly in the bus on the way home
now still very tired duno why ?.? haha
today national day, a holiday to stop all work
an oxygen mask given me to breathe in x)
so gona rest well today^^
ohya recently my left ear got a ear blockage
due to the all the phelm stuck in my throat T.T
took medication and hope it would get well soon,
so if i dun respond to you, pls understand xD
gona spend my rest of the holiday liao~
Anyeong~

Check this out!
this year national day song



Quote to share:
When its time to take a break,
take a break,
When its time to start the engine moving,
aim for the full speed! ~qy

No comments: