Sunday, August 15, 2010

YOG'10

This week was fantastic, exciting yet tiring
On Thursday,
Sch allowed as, all students to view the torch barrer running pass our sch,
didnt knew there were freebies,
got coke while others got the horn thingi,

We highing by the road~
Yea, the running ran too fast for me to snap...
had no lessons till 12.30pm, going bongus in class.
On Friday,
Participated in the YOG tree plug opening

Snap shot @ Marina Bay
Managed to take photo with LYO~

Me, spying on Lyo XDD
He is such a cute cub!
My sch is hosting Senegal and Serbia.
I was in charged of Serbia,
managed to meet a Dr from the Serbia sports team.
yea, then there was the opening by the minsters and yog commitee

there were reporters,tourists,important people I think x)
the blue cam is Ch5, the one beside it is CCTV
yea, got photo taken by the media but i duno wat they gona do with it...
Went home quite late that day but it was kinda worth it
although I was so close to seeing Beast there T.T
Watched the official opening yesterday!
It was FABULOUS!!]
Love the dragon and the flame of the torch~
It was a once in a life time experience for all Singaporeans =)
So if u say YOG is nthing, u are deeply wrong!
Look how big it got, 204 countries!
Not only YOG started yesterday, Super Show 3 kicked off in Seoul too!
Cant wait for them to stop at Singapore after my Os ^^
Thats all for the week! Anyeong~

CHECK THIS OUT!

Lyo~
He is a guitarist and a basketball player like me!! X)
I wan his pushie~


Love this song!
Good job by Ken and the Singers!
Steve is cute x)

No comments: