Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Rush

Been very busy lately.
Had many assignments to complete,
my art prep to be handed in soon, and I am clueless,
so kinda in a stress state right now...
However, I gota go out for some air.
Went to catch Step Up 3 with my pal!
It was totally awesome!
Highly recommanded, if u havent watch it catch it soon!
The moves were super HOT!
Crew from Step Up 2 were in the movie too!
Yea, it was Fabulous even though I didnt catch it 3D.
So gona learn Hip Hop after the Os
Tats all for this week.
A Funky week coming up soon~
Hope I survived ^^

HOT LOOKOUTs of the MONTH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
21 August~
__________
__________SeungHyun(FT island)

__________
____________Kim Kibum(SuJu)

24 August~
___________
______Kim Joong Woon aka Yesung(SuJu)

__________
____________Wang Da Dong(Frh)


Check this out!

No comments: