Friday, December 31, 2010

last day of 2010

So here to post the last post of 2010!
2010 ends here
Although I would miss 2010,we still hv to keep moving on
2011 is here to take over
Hope it will be a good year ahead
2010 brought me alot of memories of my sch days at Hyss
The great memories would be remembered and kept within,
may the bad times be left in the past.
This week, the last week of 2010,
job is finally OVER ^^
Glad its over cauz I finally realise wat the society look like
indeed, it aint tat beautiful
Very tired of orchard rd alrdy xD
So gona go on Haitus for a moment, no work and all play for the nxt month
Gona get ready for the BIG event -SS3 ^-^
and the release of my Olvl results, do wish me BIG luck ^=^
Hope U hv a great last day of 2010
and let 2011 be a great year ahead x)

CHECK THIS OUT!

GNA is back again with a new song ft. Verbal Jint ^^
Last song of the year~~

No comments: