Monday, December 13, 2010

Work

Yo! Here to blog for the week.
Couldn't blog yesterday cauz I was working.
by the time I came home,I was dead tired
So today my OFF day and I'm here to blog!
1st day of work was fun,
made a few friends there X)
&& not forgetting to blog abt the most memorable customer!!
Two customer came over and wanted to make name beads
then one of them was wearing SNSD YURI self customised shirt
so I gave a random comment:"U snsd fan ar?"
He was like yea not really but actually he is a total fantic
even made 2 SNSD SOOYONG keychain.
& guess wat, they are frm the phillippines!
and are here for the YOYO competition or smthing XDD
super funny la, then after a few hrs, they came bck again!
making 6 more keychains!! XD super rich
haha I was thinking of making a SUPER JUNIOR one
but think it would be costly ($-$)
anyway going bck to work tmr at taka, so u can stop by to say hi
xDD and if possible do buy some stuff frm me o!!
so thats all for the week~
JA~ Anyeong~

Quote to share:
U win some, U loose some
Its Life! X)

No comments: