Sunday, December 5, 2010

Out Week X)

This week, goto go out and see the world!
Finally!
Went to ARCADE with Lynn on Wed,
Super fun!
Got my hands on my fav basketball machine and car racing!
Lynn played the DJ machine, quite fun actually
Then treat her to F&N at fairprice!
After that, we went over to JP to find cherilyn and xinyi
They were hvin lunch break frm work so got to chat with them
Linsen and dawn were there to!
When they went back to work,
we manage to take a look at the guitars at YAMAHA,
luv the electric ones!!
On thurs, manage to catch HARRY POTTER with Alisa!!
Its was great but was not wat I expect,(more magical stuff)
the whole movie was dark,mysterious...
Dooby came back this movie, but sadly he died when it ended
On Fri, went to dawn's hs to help her with her guitar!
It was FUN!
Was my first time making a fake guitar out of diff materials
Oh and recently, I've been playing AUDITION & MAPLESTORY!
so if u are playing do call me along!
& thats all of the week!
JA~ ANYONG~ (^-^)(~)

CHECK THIS OUT!

No comments: