Tuesday, June 7, 2011

bbq+laselle

so decided to blog keke
random me...
feeling very tired now,
cauz yesterday had bbq, played alot...
hm but maybe not alot jus volleyball, frisbee,volleyball and frisbee again
lol nthin much to play so jus played these two sport to entertain myself x)
bbq was great, cauz food was great hehe~
met some new friends in the same commitee, funny bunch of ppl keke~
then had camwore with my seniors.
lol they pro camworers, can camwore untill 200 pics(one album liao =O)
hehe, had a great time though
but had a headache and didnt sleep well last night
today had to wake up early to go to laselle to see the exhibition there
the exhibition was good saw alot of stuff we had learnt before.
ate lunch and then went home.
there is still a little headache left in my mind and feelin very tired
so i should finish up my gc and sleep earlier today =)
this week gona go out alot...so i think i will sleep alot on the days I'm not out.
so yea tats all for this two days ^-^
shall keep blog soon...

Quote to share:
Friends are one who makes u feel good on bad days,
and makes u feel better on good days. xD

No comments: