Saturday, June 4, 2011

Holidays~

Time flies,
weeks, months had passed
it has been a busy term, but i know there are more to come.
so hope everything goes smoothly for the year.
Anyway, now its the holidays!!
yea of course, holidays=slacking
but as u know in singapore,
there still will be assignments to be completed.
so my aim is to finish up all the assignments by the first two weeks
so i can slack as much as i like. keke~ x)
nxt week is gona be busy.
busy on wat? going out of course!
kinda like my holidays to be occupied but still hope it wont tired me out.
oh, and I've changed my previous tagboard to this new one~
cauz got alot of random ppl advertising on my taggy each and every day.
so i got pissed, and changed it to another type of tagboard.
so feel free to tag ^-^
btw, jus learned how to use tumblr(not i nub jus lazy to use last time)
below is my tumblr ^^ so u can follow me
but warn u 1st, its mostly fangirlin' stuff haha xDD
http://musiqlife.tumblr.com/
i know my post have reduced,
cauz got alot of things nid to do, and due to my laziness =X
anyway, i shall post more over the holidays so yea,
do look out and anticipate. keke~

Check this out!

No comments: