Tuesday, June 21, 2011

last week of june 2011

last week of june is here.
dunno if its a gd thing or a bad thing...
bad thing is, holidays are ending(T.T),
gd thing is, new things ahead
while so far, have been resting myself at home= tv, computer, books, sleep
yea, holidays are suppose to be like tat rite?
doing nothing but slacking yea?
last week went out on fri, sat
was very tiring cauz came home pretty late.
yet it was fun~
fri went to watch a mini concert with yx and friends
sat went to ECP to cycle
the guys cycled all the way to changi- tiring yet fun
sun was great, ate steamboat with my family ^-^ yum~
and this few days having gastric pains -.-
y does it always happens to me?!
so resting myself rite now and had the feel to blog keke~
would probably be goin out nxt few days
$$ fly, really i gota save up asap!
my albums havnt buy yet =(
anyway tats all for this post yea?
Ja~ Anyeong~

Check this out!

No comments: