Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holidays!!...No, Sem Break!!

So here to blog~ since the holidays has started last sat.
Was feelin lazy to blog these few days with all the assignments yet to be done -.-
Anyway, last sun went to IT fair with my mum and sis.
bought a few stuff, a mini CUTE speaker and a SAPPHIRE BLUE mouse!

and I was searching for hard disks,
didn't knew there were conventions on the 5 and 6 floor,
so lost my chance of buying a hard disk! =(
Then chiong some of my holiday assignments from mon till now,
here comes the rant(part1):
WHY THE HELL, DO PPL GET ASSIGNMENTS ON a 3 Week ONLY HOLIDAY?!?!?!
3 WEEKS ONLY ALSO DUN WAN TO GIVE UH?
so holiday= sch without lecturers but assignments are still the same lah.
then why call it a holiday man?!
ok enough about my complains here
But still I would hv my own holiday, my plan, chiong all and be FREE~
So went to national museum with Amilia and Daphne yesterday cauz I nid to take some pics.
Was FUN!! after the museum we went to lepak at KFC, chatted and walked around.
was a short break for me.
So today, had the feel to do some crayon work
and drew a Pikachu,Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle 4 in one pokemon. xDD

For more works, check out: http://qiqi5sno.devianart.com
Oh Oh and lately there was another 14 yr old guy tat got famous in the negative way...
first was the mother slappin' girl and now a hearbroken guy tat give death threat.
I wonder wats next.
Here is wat I think. (part 2)
How come these ppl get famous in a flash when wat they do can be seen commonly at times?
I mean if u were in the states, ppl would do more bad ass shit.
1 point is that these people posted their stuff online and
2 point we ppl have nothing better to do but laugh at others mistakes.
it became an entertainment to us, boring singaporeans (who even have homeworks/assignments in our holidays).
Hence, I think we tend to make a big fuss out of little things.
Anway, I duno wats gona be next but I wish it wont ruin singapore's reputation. =)
WOW, long post eh? (cauz i only blog once in a while xP)
So tats all, JA~ Anyoung~

CHECK THIS OUT~
Love this song this dec!! Super Addictive!

No comments: