Monday, December 19, 2011

SkipBeat~ and SMRT singaporean maddness

Here to blog
cauz I'm bored
Duno why I rhyme lately...
Here's another one
so I feel lik going out to play
however, its raining all day =(
Anyways, been home watching skipbeat and other videos to keep me entertained.
and yup, done all my holiday sh*t opps i mean assignments
so Skip Beat ep 1 was NICE max max max max...max...
of course due to the fact that it was from one of my fav animes
and it is also acted by SJ members =)
so below are the opening theme song and the ending theme song.
do catch it!!
ok so lately, on facebook, twitter, youtube ppl been ranting and complaining about the MRT breakdown thing.
I mean its common for buses to breakdown, MRT cannot breakdown is it?!
Its been years and I emphasis YEARS since the MRT is functioning properly.
Just like your electronics, your bag, your shoe, whatever most of your stuff, things get old and breaks down/spoilt and you get to have it repaired or buy a new one.
Same like the MRT its man-made, so it spoils too.
I think if I were to encounter an MRT breakdown, I bet the SMRT ppl are more prepared to guide u through on sunday was on my way to dance class and I saw a whole damn row of SMRT buses!! "MRT train services" written on them.
They are probably stationed there in case there's another break down again and they got to close the train service for check ups.
Then, when SMRT close the train services for check ups, you ppl complain again.
Close ONE DAY and a HALF to check and repair properly, also not happy?
do passengers rather get another break down and get trapped in the mrt for 5 hrs again o.O
Opps, i realise i rant quite a long post... Anyway, to sum up, MRT breakdown ppl, its part of life la.
oh and one more thing, let the motherslapping girl and the deaththreat guy go la,
people's mistake dun hold on to it so long.
Life still got to move on eh?
Tats all~ JA~ Anyoung~

Check this out!
Opening


Ending

No comments: