Saturday, September 4, 2010

Prelim part 1 OVER!

Today is my OFF DAY!!
Off from studying! xP
why? caus Prelim part 1 is OVER!
Pretty stress lately so giving myself a day off NO STYDING!
yea, so took this time to blog ^^
This week had half of my prelim
8/15 papers are down.
Screwed some papers but
afterall It was a relieve that the war had stop temp.
Gona fix my weapons and heal my wounds and get ready for the nxt battle soon.
Ohya btw very happy that SS3 is confirmed in SG!
Having been waiting for 3years for them to perform here~
Here is the special date tat i am enticipating for: 29 Jan 2011!
But wats upcoming nxt is the peak of my rollercoaster ride!
Yea that damn O! So gona kill it handsomely!
So gota go replan my study list!
JA!~ Anyeong~

CHECK THIS OUT!

*Cant believe Jungmo bleached his hair!
But still, he is a hot guitarist!

No comments: