Sunday, September 26, 2010

F1 2010

So, this week's hot topic, F1 Formula Race~!
Yea I am kinda a fan of the event!
Ferrari GO~
This year's F1 Hot Racers, F.Alonso, L.Hamilton & S.Vettel
of course I support,Ferrari's Alonso and McLaren's Hamilton!!
It was a long time since Ferrari got the first position for the finals.
So I think there is a high chance of it getting the 1st place!
Yea and guess wat, yesterday, I got a glance of the F1 LIVE!!
Went to eat dinner and went I was going home on the highway,
I saw the F1 LIVE! Love the sound of the cars!
Here are some snapshots:


The coming week will be a disaster for me T.T
A new timetable SUPER INTENSE!
Yea i know that the Os are coming but do schs have to go to tat extent?
Do they see us, students hvin SUPER BRAIN POWER?
but I'll try for a week, do wish me luck staying awake on my desk!xD
So gona get started on my homework, tat pile is waiting for me =(
Ja! Anyeong!

Check this out!


No comments: