Sunday, September 12, 2010

Prelim part 2

So the Sept holiday is coming to an end.
Kinda enjoyed my holiday as I managed to do quite alot of things.
Managed to reach my target at the same time enjoyed myself.
And its back to school soon.
Prelim Round 2 is coming back.
got my weapons ready and ready to go for it!
yea wish me luck 2moro
oh btw,
finally got my SJ 4jib ver.C album with poster, shipped from Korea!
I order during june, it was a long wait!
& Yesterday went to city hall to get some books
and went to suntec.
Didnt really had time to shop but was there for dinner only.
Managed to have a glance at the dance competition there.
The dance grps look strong,
would like to get a chance to stand there and watch after the Os.
Today, went to the salon and got my hair cut.
pretty okay though, I'm nt so particular abt it x)
anyway, with just a week, I managed to do lots of stuff.
Hope that I'm on the right track~
Let the race continue!~
JA~ Anyeong~

Check this out


Quote to share:
Take a break,
Have ur mind relaxed

No comments: