Sunday, September 19, 2010

Prelims are offically over!

So the Prelims are offically OVER~!
Too a break over the weekends
No books, no studying were allowed this two days ^^
It was great to go on the net without feeling guilty.
Manage to get my main computer back after my CPU died
Yea, mother board was faulty
And now had to start from scratch!
T.T all my idols' photos gone by the wind~
Hope to recollect them again x)
Anyway, went to suntec yesterday,
ate Tony Roma's ribs and steak
it was nt bad, but cost a bomb xD
Reached home at abt 12, was freakin tired but was worth a break for me x)
Today, cleaned my study room.
I was like a garage when I was busy studyin for the prelims
u gota see the look on my mom's face, nagged me to clean up,
so it did it today ^^
Now, resting my nerves by surfing the net and decided to blog xD
Man, 2mr gota get back to sch, and 'CRAP!' studying -.-
Oya,the prelims results are probably out by this week,
bet I'll fail a few tests and improve a few,
But marks, aint the important thing I'm lookin for,
I just wana know what I need to improve on.
So oil is refilled, tires are fixed and let the race continue!
Ja~ Anyeong!~

CHECK THIS OUT!
Beast is gona make a come back soon!!~ B2st FIGHTING!

No comments: